Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week one of the crazy stuff my kids say!

Just recently my kids have been saying the craziest things. Because they have been so wildly hilarious, I have decided to write a blog about the crazy stuff my kids say during the week.

I have 2 kids, Jerod (Like Jared for all you dumbasses who can’t speak right) who was born 10/20/04, and Cameron (a girl TYVM) who was born 12/20/07.

Jerod just started the 2nd grade and Cameron just started Pre-K.

On a typical school day I drop Jerod off, then drop Cameron off and pick Jerod up, then pick Cameron up.

Ok so on to my first hilarious story from this past week:

I had gone backwards that day and picked Cameron up first. On our way to get Jerod, Cameron tells me about how much Joe likes her pants. I said that it sounded like Joe really liked her. She then told me that he was her boyfriend. She was very enthusiastic about her new friend.

As Jerod is getting in the car Cameron tells Jerod about Joe, her new boyfriend. The conversation went a little like this:

Cameron- Hey Jerod! I have a boyfriend! His name is Joe!

Jerod- Oh yeah? Is he hot? (I die laughing)

Cameron- Mmm No, he’s warm. (EPIC laughter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment